• High quality stoving enamels for appliances, cabinets, shelving etc.
• High quality stoving enamels for drums.
• Baking enamels for exterior metal surfaces.
% Solids: 60%
Acid Value: 1.0-2.0 max
Colour: 1.0 max
• Excellent Hardness
• Excellent chemical resistance
• High initial gloss and excellent gloss retention
Depending on the use, the stoving conditions vary between 15 and 30 minutes at 170 – 210 °C.
Resin should be stored indoors in the original containers in a dry place at 5-30° C
Provided above storage conditions are met, stability shall be maintained for 6 month
ANGLOMIN 3400-60 resin is medium reactive, iso-butylated melamine formaldehyde resin designed
as a general purpose, cross-linking agent for high quality stoving enamel finishes for metal.