BUSTER -Stain Killer is 100% acrylic water based primer, finish and stain killer with outstanding adhesion on almost all surfaces such as exterior and interior wood, plaster, hardboard, concrete, glass, tiles, ferrous and non-ferrous metals. This product has very good resistance to UV, fog, yellowing, rain, and corrosion. It resists the growth of mold and mildew in damp and humid environments. As a stain killer, it traps most known stains like graffiti, grease, rust, cedar, ink, marker, tannins, creosote and asphalt stains. Manufactured under the auspices of ISO 9001:2015 quality and ISO 45001:2018 OHSAS management systems. 2004/42/EC EU limits value for this product (Annex IIA:WB): 140 g/l (2010). This product contains max. 10.24 g/l VOC.
– Water based product with about 10.64 g/l VOC makes it safe for humans, animals and the environment.
– Used for exterior and interior applications due to its high UV and weather resistance.
– Very good adhesion on almost all surfaces such as wood, plaster, hardboard, concrete, glass, tiles, ferrous
and non-ferrous metals.
– Very good adhesion on new and old glossy painted surfaces.
– Very good hiding power and stain blocking characteristics to most known stains such as graffiti, grease,
rust, cedar, ink, marker, tannins, creosote and asphalt.
– Very good corrosion resistance due to its high quality rust inhibitor ingredients.
– Very good durability and easy to be cleaned with soap and water.
– Fast dry and short re-coat interval make it suitable for sudden weather changes.
– Can be applied in low temperatures up to 10˚C or at least 3˚C above dew point.
– Very good sealing for porous surfaces makes it very good water insulator.
Technical Properties @ 20˚C and 75% Relative Humidity
Colour White (Other colours are available upon request)
Volume Solids 39 % ± 2
Recommended WFT (µ) 64-256 µ / coat
Recommended DFT (µ) 25-100 µ / coat
Number of coats 2 coats minimum as finish
Theoretical Coverage 13 m² / L / coat @ 30 µ DFT
Surface Dry 30 minutes
Re-coat Interval 1 hour minimum
Maximum Over coating Time Unlimited
Minimum Application Temperature 10˚C or above (minimum of 3˚C above dew point)
Full Cure 24 hours
Dilution and Cleaning With water
VOC Content 10.64 ± 2 g/l
Shelf Life 1 years in original unopened containers
Suitable for use over properly cleaned and prepared surfaces of wood, plaster, hardboard, concrete, glass, tiles, ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Application over old painting must be carried out after proper sanding and cleaning.
BUSTER -Stain Killer All surfaces should be rough, dry, clean and free from dirt, dust, rust, oils, grease, water and any other contaminants may affect the adhesion. Application should always conform to the codes of practice described in BS 6150 and BS 5493.
– Tip Size : 19 thou (0.48 mm approximately)
– Tip Pressure : 2000 psi (15 MPa approximately)
– Product is supplied ready to use but if required dilute with (0-10)% water.
Conventional Air Spraying
– Tip Size : 2 mm
– Tip Pressure : 60 psi (0.4 MPa approximately)
-Product is supplied ready to use but if required dilute with (0-15)% water.
Brush or Roller
– Product is supplied ready to use but if required dilute with (0-5)% water.
– Equipment should be cleaned immediately after use with water.
– 1st BUSTER
– 2nd BUSTER (Recommended)
– 3rd BUSTER (if required)
For special colours, tinting is possible to any desired colour using proper and compatible tint (compatibility test should be carried out for a small batch prior to application).
1 Liter, 2.5 Liters and 10 Liters
Handling and Storage
Handle with care and store the original sealed containers in a dry and well ventilated storehouses away from
direct sun light.
Summary Safety Information
Always refer to the health and safety sheet for the product before use, and observe the warning phrases on the
label. In general
– Avoid inhalation of spray mist and skin contact by the use of masks, gloves and other personal
protection. Eyes should be cautiously washed with soap and water or proprietary wash, and medical
attention obtained. Skin should be thoroughly washed using a cleanser and soap and water.
– Product is non-flammable
– No sparks or flames
– No smoking
BUSTER -Stain Killer