ACRYSPORT Topcoat Hard Court – Playground – Sport Floors is Superior acrylics based Topcoat for hard court system with excellent adhesion and anti slipproperties, suitable for all tennis courts, basketball courts, light traffic pathways, asphalt or concrete rooftop areas, playgrounds and multi-purpose sports areas.
Properties and Areas of Use
– Excellent durability and flexibility.
– Ease of application using rubber squeegee.
– Environmentally friendly as a water based coating.
– Gives anti slip and flexible surface which achieves safety and comfort for players.
– Excellent weather and UV resistance.
ACRYSPORT Topcoat Technical & General Information @ 25ºC:
Color Range As per color card
Dry Film Thickness (DFT) 150-400 microns
Theoretical Spreading Rate 2.5 m²/L at 200 microns
Solid Volume 50 ± 2%
Touch Dry 30 minutes
Recoat Interval 6 hours
Complete Cure 48 hours
Shelf Life 12 months in good storage conditions
ACRYSPORT Topcoat Application Conditions:
All surfaces must be dry and free from dust, oil, dirt and grease and application should take place infine and dry weather and when substrate temperature is higher than 5°C and likely to remain so for6-7 hours aŌer this. Substrate temperatures higher than 30°C should also be avoided.
Thinning and Application:
Thinning should only take place after the material has been thoroughly mixed and not exceeds the
– 0-5 % water for application with rubber squeegee.
– 5-10% water for airless spraying.
– ACRYSPORT Primer 2 x 250 microns
– ACRYSPORT Topcoat 1 x 200 microns
Store away from direct sunlight at ambient temperatures and in dry conditions.
Packing: 20 Kg
ACRYSPORT Topcoat Hard Court – Playground – Sport Floors